RETURN & REFUND POLICY FOR UKUTUNE INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES SOLD ONLINE
Only products purchased through the Ukutune website are subject to the following terms and conditions below:
If you have placed an order not yet shipped, and wish to cancel, please forward your order confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancellation. Since the cancellation process may take up to 1 business day, please note any orders that do ship to you in the meantime should be returned to Ukutune by sending email to support email to request return label.
Once we receive the returned unused product, the full refund will be processed within 2 business days.
Returning Products within 7 Days of Delivery
Once delivered, any new or lightly used product purchased on the Ukutune website can be returned within 7 days for a refund to the original method of payment.
The box and all original accessories should be included, and you should return within 7 days after receiving a return label.
The customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee.
30-Day Returns and Refunds Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from Ukutune, you may return it within 30 days of delivery and we will refund (to your original payment method only) if qualified warranty policy. All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customers changed mind) are subject to return shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
1. For the return request, Ukutune is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier in return transit, or products received that cannot be verified.
2. The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. Returned products must be without any physical and visible damage, and with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
4. Items returned for refund must be returned within 7 days of receiving the return label. Or we cannot issue any refunds for returns beyond 7 days from the date of receiving the return label. Payment will be refunded within 2 business days after the warehouse receives the returned item and confirms the use condition.
How to Request a Warranty (Repair, Returns, and Refunds)
If you have an issue with your item, please contact us via our customer support email at email@example.com.
Please carefully follow our process to minimize any delays:
1. Provide the valid order ID.
2. Describe the problem in detail: What happened? When? How?
3. Send a clear photo and video showing the problem or defect(s), name the picture and video the same as your order number.
Note: Do not return your product without contacting customer service first. Items returned without following our policy and return guide will void any reimbursement through Ukutune, and all costs incurred will be the customer’s responsibility.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ukutune be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to: incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. Ukutune is not liable for property damage caused by misusing the item.
*The company reserves all rights for final decisions regarding returns and refunds.
1. Typical cost of return shipment fee is $15.00 for instruments and cases, and $7.00 for accessories.
2. Receipt is non-transferable from owner and original owner must have the original receipt for warranty claim.
3. Unsolicited returns to Ukutune or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.